Continue to Learn at BTME
Sunday 20 - Wednesday 23 January 2019
Continue to Learn is the most comprehensive education programme, for those in the turf industry, outside of the USA. Attracting more than 3000 delegates, the programme features almost 80 individual education events, over four days. The programme is developed through the Proposal to Present and Member’s Choice initiatives.
Who is it for?
- Greenkeepers / Assistants
- First Assistants / Deputies
- Course Manager / Head Greenkeeper
- Golf Club Owners, Managers and Committee Members
What was new in 2019?
- Deputies' Conference
- Links Forum
- Ecology and Environmental Forum
What's on Where?
- Continue to Learn at BTME takes place in the Queen’s Suite and Main Auditorium of Harrogate Convention Centre, The Crowne Plaza Hotel and The Majestic Hotel
To view the education programme for Continue to Learn 2020, our brochure will be released in September 2019.
If you would like to submit a Proposal to Present at Continue to Learn 2020 - please complete the linked form before 15 March 2019.
Got questions? Call the BIGGA Learning & Development team on +44 (0) 1347 833800, option 3 or email email@example.com
- Continue to Learn at BTME
- Future Turf Managers Initiative
- Continuing Professional Development
- Master Greenkeeper Certificate
- Toro Student Greenkeeper of the Year
- Greenkeepers Training Committee
- Volunteering - How to get involved