The Refund of Fees scheme enables BIGGA members to claim 80% (up to a maximum of £350) of education and training course costs.
To be eligible for a refund, you must:
- Be a Full Member or an Assistant Greenkeeper member of BIGGA
- Have been a member of BIGGA for a minimum of 2 years
- Have paid your own course fees and be able to provide proof of payment (e.g. receipt from the training provider and credit card slip or statement)
- Have completed a course or component part of a course and be able to provide evidence of completion e.g. certificate/end of course report etc
- You may apply for a refund prior to starting a course to ensure that you have funds reserved, that will then be paid on course completion as in (3.) above
- The course must not be subsidised already, by BIGGA*
- The course must be relevant to your job as a greenkeeper e.g. Diploma in Greenkeeping, SVQ, Spraying Courses, First Aid, IT, Language courses etc
- Only one claim against the fund is allowed each year
*Continue to Learn attendance cannot be paid for with funds from the Refund of Fees scheme
Thanks to our BIGGA Partners, Education Supporters and Individual Contributors, BIGGA's Learning & Development Fund is able to encourage, support and provide training to its members.
To apply for a Refund of Fees download an application form from your My BIGGA pages.
- Continue to Learn
- Future Turf Managers Initiative (FTMI)
- Continuing Professional Development
- Master Greenkeeper Certificate
- Toro Student Greenkeeper of the Year
- Greenkeepers Training Committee
- Volunteering - How to get involved