The Refund of Fees Scheme supported by Baroness enables BIGGA members to claim 80% (up to a maximum of £500) of education and training course costs.
To apply for a Refund of Fees download an application form from your My BIGGA pages.
To be eligible for a refund, you must:
- Be a Full Member or an Assistant Greenkeeper member of BIGGA
- Have been a member of BIGGA for a minimum of 2 years
- Have paid your own course fees and be able to provide proof of payment (e.g. receipt from the training provider and credit card slip or statement)
- Have completed a course or component part of a course and be able to provide evidence of completion e.g. certificate/end of course report etc
- You may apply for a refund prior to starting a course to ensure that you have funds reserved, that will then be paid on course completion as in (3.) above
- The course must not be subsidised already, by BIGGA*
- The course must be relevant to your job as a greenkeeper e.g. Diploma in Greenkeeping, SVQ, Spraying Courses, First Aid, IT, Language courses etc
- Only one claim against the fund is allowed each year
*Continue to Learn attendance cannot be paid for with funds from the Refund of Fees scheme
The Refund of Fees Scheme is funded by our Premium Partners, Partners, Supporters and individual contributors. BIGGA's Learning and Development Fund enables the association to encourage, support and provide training to its members.
Thank you to Baroness for providing additional funding for this scheme, enabling the amount per claim to be raised to £500.
- Continue to Learn
- BIGGA Delegation sponsored by Bernhard and Company
- Funding for your future
- Future Turf Managers Initiative (FTMI)
- Toro Student Greenkeeper of the Year Awards
- Continuing Professional Development
- Master Greenkeeper Certificate
- Greenkeepers Training Committee
- Volunteering - How to get involved