The Learning and Development budget allocates funds received from the association's Premium Partners, Partners and other commercial supports to assist Sections and Regions in the delivery of local educational events.
A subsidy scheme is in operation that enables Regions to submit a request for funds, which will assist with the hosting of various member activities.
Funding is available for:
- Section seminars or workshops
- Course walks or site visits
- Regional education days
- 'Turf Club' localised events
- Many more
For more details about the fund and what may be available, contact your Membership Services Manager.
- Continue to Learn
- BIGGA Delegation sponsored by Bernhard and Company
- Funding for your future
- Future Turf Managers Initiative (FTMI)
- Toro Student Greenkeeper of the Year Awards
- Continuing Professional Development
- Master Greenkeeper Certificate
- Greenkeepers Training Committee
- Volunteering - How to get involved