The Learning and Development budget allocates part of the funds received from the association's partners to assist Sections and Regions in the delivery of educational events at a local level. A subsidy scheme is in operation that enables Sections to submit a request, to the Region, for funds to assist with arranging seminars and workshops.
Funding is available for a number of events including:
- Section seminars / workshops
- Course walks / site visits
- Regional education days
- 'Turf Club' localised events
For more details about the fund and what may be available for your Section or Region please contact your Membership Services Manager for more information.
- Continue to Learn
- Future Turf Managers Initiative (FTMI)
- Continuing Professional Development
- Master Greenkeeper Certificate
- Toro Student Greenkeeper of the Year
- Greenkeepers Training Committee
- Volunteering - How to get involved