Your Course, Autumn 2018
Your Course is a twice-yearly magazine intended to inform golfers about the work of the nation's greenkeepers. Issue two is available to download now.
What does it take to keep the Old Course at St Andrews in championship condition for the 50,000 rounds of golf played on its famous fairways each year?
How has the long, dry summer impacted golf courses across the country?
Why is autumn the most important time for a greenkeeper and how can we protect our courses in winter?
- Continuing Professional Development
- Course Construction, Architecture and Renovation
- Downland - Moorland
- Ecology and Environment
- Education and Training
- Integrated Pest Management
- Leadership and Management
- Personal Health & Wellbeing
- Playing Golf
- Water Management (drainage and irrigation)