'How To...' Guides
Do you ever ask yourself these questions?
- How do I conduct a one-to-one meeting?
- How do I conduct a team briefing?
- How do I prepare for an appraisal?
- How do I recruit the right staff?
- How do I write a job description?
For answers to these questions and more, download one of the new "How To..." guides available exclusively to BIGGA Members, on a range of Human Resource topics.
These short, handy guides provide practical, step by step guidance on a range of subjects. The guides can be downloaded and used to help you develop your knowledge and implement new processes within your workplace.
"How To..." Topics
- Cascade Goals to Teams and Individuals
- Conduct 180º and 360º Appraisals
- Conduct Team Briefings
- Develop a Business Plan
- Develop a Training and Development Policy
- Develop an Appraisal System
- Develop an Organisational Training Plan
- Develop Succession Plans
- Evaluate Individual Training and Development
- Evaluate Training and Development Against Goals and Targets
- Introduce Continuous Improvement
- Plan an Induction
- Prepare a Skills Matrix
- Prepare a Training Record
- Prepare for an Appraisal
- Promote Equal Opportunities
- Recruit the Right Staff
- Write a Job Description
- Conduct a One-to-One Meeting
To access the "How To..." guides, log on to the BIGGA Members Area and click on Member Resources.
The 'How To..." guides are a new benefit of BIGGA membership and are brought to you thanks to the continuing support of the contributors to the Learning and Development Fund.