The latest research in turf management in UK climates
Presenting the latest data and discussions from the state‑of‑the‑art Throws Technology Centre in Essex, where scientific trials have been carried out on a USGA green, ryegrass sportsturf, amenity grass area, glasshouses, and controlled environment grow tents. Data will be presented on the best practices, product types, and programmes on a range of subjects including microdochium control, anthracnose management, wetting agent performance, biostimulants and herbicide performance.
- Understand the benefit of correctly laid out trials in judging products and practices
- Gain an understanding of maintenance practices that affect turf performance
- Understand and use data that can be relayed to management to justify budgetary expenditure
- Learn about disease management practices most likely to succeed
- Learn best practice advice for new technologies on the market