Chelates, iron products and tips and tricks on tank mixing
Chelation will be discussed, considering the types of chelates and their role in plant nutrition and aiding tank mixing. This will lead on to a discussion of the types of iron compounds and products used on amenity turf. Finally, the seminar will give some advice on tank mixing, such as how best to dissolve materials, what can interact and how to make some materials more compatible.
- What a chelate is and what it does
- The types of chelates you may use
- The benefit of iron products
- The range of iron compounds that you may use
- What type of tank mix interactions can occur
- How best to dissolve materials in your tank for spray application