Banner Picture by Leaderboard Photography
Hosted by BIGGA Golf Partner, Rigby Taylor, The BIGGA Golf Management Trophy offers the opportuity to build bonds with other members of your club managment team, begining with the regional qualifying events.
Regional qualifying events will take place throughout the summer and you can book your place by contacting the BIGGA membership services manager for your region. The top two teams from each qualifying event will move on to the grand final, to be held at Frilford Heath on Monday 28th October. More than one team can enter from the same club, but only one may progress through to the final.
Each team of four must consist of one or two members of the greenkeeping team, who must be BIGGA members, with the remainder drawn from:
- Golf club secretary, manager, director of golf or similar role;
- Chairman of green or a member of the greens committee or main board;
- Club captain or vice-captain;
- Owner, if proprietary club.
- My account
- Members Opportunities
- Continuing Professional Development
- Lending Library