Class 6: Remote Meditation and Mindfulness
Class 6: Remote Meditation and Mindfulness for Physical and Emotional Wellbeing
Recent times have tested our ability to remain calm under pressure, manage our stress, our energy levels, physical health and emotional resilience. Changes in the way our businesses operate, deal with stress, communicate and perform can dramatically affect business output. Many employees are working in isolation and experiencing the negative effects of increased stress and reduced productivity. There has never been a more important time to nurture the health, wellbeing and emotional resilience of our employees.
These physical therapy and wellbeing sessions are designed to support organisations in improving, adapting and maximising company health during these times.
Improve Physical and Psychological Health
Improve Emotional Resilience
Encourage a Sense of Community and Positivity within Teams and Organisations
Improve Individual and Collective Resilience
Learning Outcomes – by the end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand how stress affects our physiology, health and performance
- Understand the benefits of working with meditation to improve focus and increase motivation
- Implement stress reduction techniques through meditation and breathing
- Understand how to use recovery techniques to improve energy levels
- Apply mindfulness meditation to improve self-awareness, emotional reactivity, resilience and relationships at work
- How to apply meditation and mindfulness practices into working life