Seasonal Greenkeepers 2021
Golf Recruit requires assistant Greenkeepers for a seasonal contracts at various golf clubs throughout Belgium, Germany and Holland for the 2021 season.
The Benelux and surrounding area is a beautiful part of Europe; this is a great opportunity for ambitious greenkeepers to gain international experience with a very fair salary rate. We have an obligation to our clients to provide Greenkeepers who have a flexible attitude to work, can liaise with their line managers to prioritize work and add value to the decisions made on the general upkeep of the courses. Therefore, only those who are serious about greenkeeping, considerate work ethics and are committed to move to mainland Europe for the whole of this period should apply.
- We require motivated, friendly Greenkeepers who are looking for the opportunity to work overseas this year
- You must have at least 2 years’ experience in Greenkeeping or Grounds Maintenance
- You must have a UK or EU passport to apply, working permits where necessary will be applied for by the company
- Due to the location and proximity of accommodation own transport is highly desirable but not essential for these roles
- The season will commence early spring and subject to weather continue through to until Oct/Nov
Currently a negative PCR test would be required prior to departing from the UK with a further test required locally before commencing work
- A salary consummate to experience
- 40 hours plus per week are available
- Assistance with accommodation will be provided
We can conduct preliminary interviews either by telephone, Zoom or Teams, or in person at our offices in London
If you are interested, please send full CV and covering letter to email@example.com or call 0208 650 4412 for further details.
You may also be interested in