QUALIFIED GREENKEEPERS OF VARIOUS LEVELS OF EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
Established in 1924 this golf club has undergone a dramatic transformation, following the appointment of Allerton Golf Trading Ltd as operating partner at the Club by Liverpool City Council in 2015. Allerton Manor Golf Club which is set in beautiful tree lined grounds, boasts a 9-hole and 18-hole golf course.
We are looking for qualified enthusiastic people to join our established greenkeeping team on a full-time basis, to carry out routine golf course maintenance tasks as directed in accordance with the Club’s Golf Course Maintenance Policy and Health and Safety Policy.
This will include:
- Mowing tees, greens, surrounds, fairways, rough and semi rough
- Maintain and prepare bunkers
- Set up the golf course, including changing holes, moving tee markers, indicating OOB, drop zones, hazards, etc.
- Switch and brush greens
- Apply top dressing and fertilizer
- Identify and control pests and diseases
- Renovate worn and damaged turf
- Prepare and maintain machinery
- Will include some weekend work
The successful applicant will:
- Show an enthusiasm for working outdoors
- Demonstrate a willingness to learn new skills
- Show an enthusiasm to work with machinery and learn about maintenance
- Be reliable and punctual and be able to make early starts
- Have an interest in golf
- Qualified (NVQ 2) assistant greenkeeper, with a minimum of 2-5 years post qualification experience
Salary will be in line with age related recommendations and experience.
To apply, please send a covering letter together with your CV via email to:
Green Circle Estates Operations Director, Yvonne Jackson: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website: https://allertonmanorgolfclub.com/
You may also be interested in
BIGGA members can keep up to date with their knowledge by using our Resource filesResource Library