The Island Golf Club, founded in 1890 is a unique championship links course, consistently ranked among the top golf courses in Britain and Ireland. We are currently seeking to recruit a highly motivated and enthusiastic Assistant Greenkeeper to join our experienced team.
Working under the direction of the Links Superintendent, the chosen candidate will contribute to the ongoing development of our fantastic golf course. He/she will be involved in the daily presentation of the links, project work and all other aspects of turf maintenance involved in the day to day running of this championship links.
Applicants will need to possess the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- 3 years' minimum greenkeeping experience
- Advanced Certificate in Greenkeeping Level 6 (FETAC) or NVQ/SVQ level 2 minimum, NVQ/SVQ Level 3 preferred
- PA1, PA2A and PA 6 spraying certificates or equivalent
- The ability to work individually or as part of a team
- A “can do” attitude and excellent attention to detail
- Full driving licence
Salary will be negotiable dependent on experience.
Please apply via email or by post with CV and cover letter to:
Visit our website: http://www.theislandgolfclub.ie