Candidates are sought to join an enthusiastic team in the lead up to the hosting of the 153rd Open Championship in 2025.
Royal Portrush Golf Club, founded in 1888 and remodelled by H.S.Colt in 1929 and again by McKenzie and Ebert in 2015, has hosted numerous Championships, the most recent of which, the 148th Open Championship, in 2019.
A members' club, consisting of Dunluce and Valley championship links along with our par 3 “Skerries” course and extensive practice areas. Dunluce is consistently rated in the world’s top 10 courses and the Valley is ranked in Ireland's top 40 courses.
An opportunity to work and learn as part of a large team, striving for perfection.
Candidates must be self-motivated, enthusiastic with a good attitude, tidy, with an eye for detail and be able to work as part of a large team. Some weekend work is expected.
What we offer:
- Being involved with the lead up to, and delivery of the world’s oldest and most prestigious professional golf championship, the 153rd Open Championship, viewed by over 600 million people worldwide.
- On-site training using the latest equipment
- Training courses and tournament experience
- 30 days holiday’s (including public holidays)
- Paid Over-time
- Full PPE supplied
- Private Healthcare
- Staff Membership to play both Links
The successful applicant will ideally have:
- Minimum NVQ level 2
- 3 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Pa1, Pa2 & Pa6 advantageous
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
or by post to:
Royal Portrush Golf Club