We have an exciting opportunity for a Qualified Greenkeeper to join our well established team. The successful applicant will become a member of greens maintenance team who are responsible for maintaining and enhancing the condition of the both 18-hole golf courses, as well as all other facilities.
Our preferred candidate will:
- Display high standards of greenkeeping
- Have varied and extensive knowledge of turf agronomy
- Have ability to work within a team environment in difficult outdoor conditions
- Be capable of exhibiting strong guidance, motivation, development and management of staff.
- Have a flexible approach to working hours
- Have knowledge of and commitment to compliance with Health & Safety.
Benefits of working for Royal Dornoch:
- Competitive salary on a consistent level with others and relevant to the industry
- Annual pay rise in line with industry recommendations
- Sick pay – 4 weeks full then 4 weeks half pay in any 12 month period
- Contributory pension scheme – club gives 5.25% as long as employee contributes at least 1% and we are keen to have all employees contribute at least 4% to meet future government targets.
- 31 days paid leave per year
- Uniforms supplied
- Meals supplied along with paid break
- At least 2 social events each year paid by the club
- Free Golf Club membership including members loyalty card
- Free membership of Dornoch Squash Club
- Supportive employer who is keen for employees to increase their knowledge and skills through various training and placement options
- Opportunity to contribute to the success of the club during an important era
- World number 4 golf course (Golf Digest January 2018)
- Best location in the world to live and work (in our opinion)
To apply: Please download an application form direct from our website: https://royaldornoch.com/join-our-team
You may also be interested in
Have you downloaded the BTME App?BTME app