Denham Golf Club
Mechanic Greenkeeper (Full-time 40 hours per week plus weekend overtime)
Denham Golf Club is one of the top clubs in Buckinghamshire & has greenkeeping standards that reflect this.
The successful candidate will be able to meet the following key criteria:
The Club is seeking to employ a full-time Mechanic/Greenkeeper who can demonstrate the following attributes:
- Maintain the workshop in a well organised and neat and safe manner
- Ordering and purchasing stock within budget requirements
- Passionate, enthusiastic, and highly motivated with a positive and proactive personality and a genuine desire to solve problems
- Experience in maintaining and servicing machinery and equipment to the approved standards of use; adhering to Health & Safety regulations and guidelines
- Ability to service machinery according to manufacturer’s instructions
- Diagnosing and repairing mechanical hydraulic, and electrical faults
- Previous golf course mechanic experience is essential.
- Basic greenkeeping skills
Some of the skill sets required to be successful in this dynamic role are:
- Excellent communicator
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Good organisational and computer skills
CVs with a covering letter detailing how you meet the key criteria should be sent to the General Manager, Denham Golf Club, Tilehouse Lane, Denham, Buckinghamshire, UB9 5DE or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Sunday 25th May 2021.