Do you want to be successful in Golf Course Management?
The Ohio State University is recruiting trainee greenkeepers for their Management Training Programme on the best golf courses in the USA. Applicants must be enthusiastic and motivated and have at least NVQ2 or one year of full time turfgrass education.
We offer good wages and plenty of experience on top courses with great managers. The programmes on offer range from 6 to 18 months.
- Assistance with travel plans, visas and insurance
- Warm and cool season placements and accommodation arrangements
- Optional turf classes available
As part of the programme, the university will also arrange for you to attend the Golf Industry Show, which in 2021 is to be held in Las Vegas Nevada; http://www.golfindustryshow.com/
Last year, thanks to Syngenta, we were able to secure scholarships for our trainees and interns of up to $600, which helped to cover the cost of travel and for seminars at the conference. Benefits of attending the Golf Industry Show include:
- 3 days to meet and network with the top Golf Superintendents and interns from around the world
- Networking opportunities with future employers
- Seminars on golf course construction, course financial management, your career and CV building
Combining the practical and educational components, this programme will prepare you for numerous job opportunities around the world, adding excellent value to your CV. Please watch the following testimony from last years conference, by using the password “Syngenta”
For more information please complete the initial enquiry below and include a clean-cut photo and CV:
You may also be interested in
BIGGA membership, for access to a comprehensive range of services and benefitsMember Services