A fantastic opportunity has arisen as our greenkeeping team at Golfclub Erlen requires a new Head Mechanic.
We are looking for a new Head Mechanic by the 1st of March 2020.
- Maintenance and upkeep our machine park.
- Maintenance of our properties.
- Help with the course maintenance when required.
We offer you:
- A well-kept atmosphere and a pleasant working atmosphere in a professional team.
- A modern equipped workshop.
- Up to date employment conditions.
- Completed training as a mechanic in machinery or in agricultural industries.
- Interest in modern, innovative technology.
- Independent, reliable and accurate way of working.
- German spoken and written but not necessary.
- Accommodation is available with a family house set on site.
- Full Driver's licence.
- A high degree of flexibility and teamwork is required.
Also, you are used to working independently and rotating your work on weekends and public holidays. Do you have interests in working in Switzerland working in this environment? We look forward to receiving your complete application documents. Interviews held in January in Switzerland or at the BIGGA Industrial show at Harrogate.
Please send your information in writing or email to: email@example.com