Sunningdale Golf Club wishes to recruit a Head Greenkeeper for the New Course to manage the maintenance and development of the Course which is ranked 66 in the world (Golf Digest Magazine) and No 9 in the UK and Ireland (Golf Monthly Magazine).
Reporting to the Courses & Estate Manager, applicants should be self motivated, committed and hardworking as well as having the necessary experience and ability to lead a team in raising and maintaining the world class standards required at the Club.
The candidate should have :
- Minimum of 5 years’ golf course management experience
- Links or heathland experience preferred but not essential
- Qualified to NVQ 3 or equivalent preferred
- Spraying certificates PA1, 2 & 6
- Strong supervisory and communication skills
Sunningdale is dedicated to achieving truly World Class standards:
- Venue for the Senior Open Championship 2020
- Venue for the annual Sunningdale Foursomes Tournament played since 1934
- Old Course ranked at No 20 in the world
- Investors in People Gold Award
Please apply in writing or email with full CV and covering letter to:
By email to: email@example.com
Closing date for applications: 13th October, 2019.
Visit our website: www.sunningdale-golfclub.co.uk
You may also be interested in
Groundsperson - South East
Golf Course Manager - South East