The Warren Estate is set in 325 acres in the heart of beautiful Essex countryside. Facilities include two golf courses, a wedding venue, lodge park and health club.
The Proprietors are looking to recruit a new Head Greenkeeper. The successful applicant will be responsible for delivering the very highest standards of presentation and playability consistently throughout the year, through effective management of the golf courses and grounds maintenance teams across the estate.
The successful applicant will be part of our senior team and must have a proven track record in this type of role with all the technical, leadership and financial skills expected. Candidates will need to demonstrate the following skills/qualifications:
- Minimum of NVQ L3 in greenkeeping or sports turf management, potentially working towards L5.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Head Greenkeeper, or Deputy at a premier establishment.
- Pa1, Pa2, Pa6 spraying certificates.
- Experience in the running and maintenance of irrigation systems.
- Excellent working knowledge of turf machinery.
- Good IT skills.
- Up to date knowledge of Health & Safety in the workplace and on the golf course.
- Experience of construction on golf courses, specifically tees, bunkers and pathways.
- Competitive salary for the role and location
- Company pension scheme
- Golf membership
- Gym membership
- BIGGA membership
Interested applicants should apply in confidence with a covering letter and full CV to John Moran (Managing Director) at [email protected] by Monday 4th July 2022
Interviews will take place through July.