Greenkeeping in Sweden 2019
Add European experience to your CV!
What we can offer:
- The opportunity to gain European experience working on top golf courses across southern Sweden
- Competitive rates of pay aligned to your individual experience
- FREE ACCOMMODATION including bills and WIFI
- Transport may be available for local travel
- All work clothing included
- 6 month contracts starting in spring 2019
What we’re looking for:
- Greenkeepers of all levels of experience and positions
- Flexibility and a positive attitude
- Formal qualifications in turf management are a benefit
- Ability to assist with maintenance of machinery or irrigation are particularly desirable
- Desire to work in a dynamic environment
Who we are:
Interactive Management Agency Limited specialises in the recruitment of sports turf professionals excited at the prospect of gaining international experience. Our client, GML Sport manages an expanding portfolio of top golf courses across the Stockholm and Gothenburg regions of southern Sweden. With 25 years of experience working with greenkeepers from the UK and Europe, GML Sport aims to provide a big step in the education curve. They offer the opportunity to work with experienced golf course managers who will give you valuable insight on running an efficient golf business and provide you with the opportunity to learn more about the operation of machinery, working practices and agronomics in a severe climate. English is spoken at all locations.
Want to know more?
BTME – We’ll be at the BTME in Harrogate so please get in contact beforehand if you’d like to arrange a meeting.
Follow us on Twitter @IntActiveMan