A vacancy has arisen for an enthusiastic individual to join our experienced team maintaining our 27 hole golf course.
This is a full-time contract based on an average of 40 hours per week which will include some weekend work on a rota basis.
Successful applicants should have the following key requirements:
- NVQ Level 2 in sports turf management
- Minimum 2 years’ green keeping experience
- Spraying and Chainsaw qualifications (desirable but not essential)
- Trained and proficient in the use and maintenance of a fleet of modern golf course equipment.
- Have a good knowledge of current Health & Safety legislation
- Reliable and punctual
- An ability to work well in a team and to use your own initiative when needed
- Competitive salary according to experience and qualifications in line with CGCS recommendations
Please apply by email with a current CV and covering letter to: Nicola Crossley [email protected]