Leeds Golf Centre is the home of modern golf boasting; two fantastic courses to choose from, a Toptracer Range, Driving Range, Foot Golf, Bar and Grill and onsite Pro-Shop.
To keep our award-winning Golf course in excellent condition we are now looking to recruit an additional Qualified Greenkeeper qualified to NVQ Level 2 as a minimum.
The desired person needs to work well within a team, take pride in their work and be a positive representative for the Club to all visitors, members etc
Required Skills and Experience:
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role
• Qualified to NVQ Level 2 in Sports Turf
• Good knowledge of golf courses and sports turf and irrigation systems
• Experience in the operation of greenkeeping machinery and equipment
• PA1 PA2 PA6 Spraying qualifications desirable
Applicants should be able to demonstrate the following attributes:
• A strong and flexible work ethic
• Good communication skills
• A ‘can do’ attitude
• Willingness to learn
Hours of work will be flexible on a rota system across Monday- Sunday
Salary is £22,000 to £25,000 p.a based on experience
You will work on an average of 40 hours per week (35hours per week worked in Winter Season and 45 hours worked per week in Summer Season).
Leeds Golf Centre is proud to have a positive and strong team ethos. We offer a bike to work scheme, volunteer days as part of our Charity Foundation, employee discount within the Club and also with Roomzzz Aparthotels.
Details on how to apply for this role and other positions we are currently hiring for can be found by contacting email@example.com
If this position sounds like a great fit for you, apply now!