An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the greenkeeping team at Newark Golf Club.
We are currently looking for an experienced greenkeeper to join our team. The successful candidate will ideally possess the following attributes and qualifications:
• Full driving licence
• Self motivated, be a team player with a positive “can do” attitude
• Excellent interpersonal skills
• Ideally you will have at least 2-3 years previous experience in a similar position. However, we would be willing to consider a newly qualified individual.
• Level 2 in sports turf would be advantageous but not essential. Although a willingness to learn is a must.
• PA1, Pa2, Pa6 spraying and basic chainsaw qualifications would be advantageous but not essential
• Be capable of operating a full range of equipment associated with the post
• Will be required to work a rota system which will include some weekends.
• Good knowledge of working irrigation systems is advantageous
• Have the ability to produce a high standard of work
• Want to further their skills and training.
• Attractive salary package commensurate with experience and in line with CGCS recommended salaries.
Applicants will be working directly under the Course Manager and closely with the existing team to continue to present the course to the highest possible standard. Work on the course will involve a variety of duties so this position requires an individual who is able to use their skills in all areas of course maintenance and construction.
Application Process: If joining our team appeals to you, then please email your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org