Established in 1924, Bury St Edmunds Golf Club is a private members’ club, boasting an 18-hole mature parkland course and an equally well maintained 9-hole course. The club prides itself on the condition of the courses and this is reflected in the continual investment made into the facilities.
The club requires a Greenkeeper to join its current team of 8. Reporting to the Course Manager/Deputy/1st Assistant, the role involves the daily presentation of the course, project work and all other aspects of turf maintenance.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, committed and a team player. A proven track record of producing work to a high standard and a good knowledge of modern greenkeeping practices is essential. You will be joining a professional, motivated team dedicated to the continual development of the courses and the reputation of the club as a whole.
Successful candidates require the following:
- Ideally minimum NVQ level 2 sportsturf
- Minimum 2 years’ greenkeeping experience
- A positive attitude with excellent communication skills
- A flexible approach to working hours
- A desire to learn and develop within the role
In return you will receive:
- Salary up to £21,000, dependant on skills and qualifications
- Paid overtime
- The opportunity for further training
- Staff pension scheme
- Paid BIGGA membership (encouraging participation in educational events)
Please apply with C.V. and full cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website: https://www.burystedmundsgolfclub.co.uk/
You may also be interested in
Qualified Greenkeeper - South East