An opportunity has arisen at Astbury Golf Club for the recruitment of an experienced greenkeeper, with a proven track record, to join the greens team managing this mature and attractive 18-hole Cheshire parkland golf course.
Ideally the successful applicant will need to possess the following qualifications, experience and skills:
- 2 years' minimum greenkeeping experience
- NVQ 2 in Amenity Sportsturf or equivalent
- A good working knowledge of Health & Safety procedures in greenkeeping
- Ability to operate modern greenkeeping equipment and achieve high standards of course presentation
- PA1, PA2 & PA6 Spraying Certificates
- A flexible approach to work encompassing early starts and weekend working
- The ability to work individually and as part of a team
- A positive attitude with good communication and interpersonal skills
Salary will be determined based upon the experience and qualifications of the successful candidate.
Interested applicants should apply in writing, with a full CV:
Closing Date for receipt of all applications: Friday 9th August 2019
Visit our website: https://www.astburygolfclub.com/
You may also be interested in
BIGGA and Campey Turf Care Systems have teamed up to offer one BIGGA member a money-can't-buy trip to Jacksonville, Florida.Find out more