We have an excellent opportunity for a full time, permanent Qualified Greenkeeper to join our well-established team who are responsible for maintaining and enhancing the condition of our links.
County Louth Golf Club or "Baltray" as it is more affectionately known is situated 4 miles from the town of Drogheda. The Tom Simpson designed course at County Louth is consistently ranked among the Top 10 courses in Ireland. County Louth Golf Club has a tradition of hosting major National and International events both Amateur and Professional, including the Irish Open in 2004 and 2009. It is currently host venue for the Irish Women’s Amateur Open, the East of Ireland Amateur Championship, and R&A Open Qualifying.
The new role would suit an enthusiastic individual, with a very keen eye for detail, looking for the opportunity to learn new skills and be part of an experienced team in an enjoyable working environment.
The successful candidate will require:
- Minimum 2 Years’ experience
- NVQ Level 2 or equivalent
- Pa1, Pa2, Pa6 preferred but not essential (Training can be supplied)
- Ability to produce and maintain high standards of work
- Can-do attitude
- Have knowledge of and commitment to compliance with Health & Safety.
- Flexible approach to work, working hours and weekend duties
- The ability to work unsupervised and as part of a team
- Good communication skills
In return we offer:
- A competitive salary for a 37.5-hour week plus weekend/bank holiday duties on a rota basis.
- Contributory Pension Scheme
- 20 days annual leave
- Further training and personal development as required.
- Uniform and all PPE provided by the Club
- Future tournament work experience
Applicants should apply via e-mail with a supporting C.V. and Cover Letter to:
Visit our website: http://countylouthgolfclub.com/
Closing Date: 25th July 2019
You may also be interested in
In association with BIGGA Partner, Syngenta, we are able to offer you direct access to their Greencast website and 'Art of Application' podcasts:Syngenta