Lilleshall Hall GC is a private members club established in 1932.
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic individual to join our team. The successful candidate will have previous experience as a greenkeeper and preferably have some of the qualifications below.
- City & Guilds/NVQ Level 2 Sports Turf Management or equivalent.
- Certificates for Spraying (PA1, PA2 & PA6a),
- Chainsaw (Units 30, 31 and 36),
- Dumper Truck, Flail Hedgerow, JCB mini-digger.
- Mowing greens, approaches, semi-rough, rough, fairway
- Preparing greens
- Changing holes
- Moving tee markers
- Scarifying and verti-cutting
- Aeration of turf (verti-draining/hollow coring)
- Applying top dressing, seed and fertiliser
- Bunker maintenance
- Tree maintenance
- Maintenance and operation of irrigation system
- Drainage improvements
- Overall course presentation and tidiness
Please email your CV and covering letter to: Richard Beech firstname.lastname@example.org
or post to the following address;
Visit our Website: www.lhgolfclub.co.uk