Bowood Hotel Spa & Golf Resort are seeking to recruit an experienced greenkeeper to join our strong team in maintaining and continually improving our championship golf venue.
Comprising 18 holes, an academy course and driving range, the extensive PGA affiliated golf facilities are widely regarded as among the best in the Southwest of England. If you are considering a relocation to the beautiful Wiltshire countryside, staff accommodation is available on the Bowood Estate to assist with the relocation process.
You will play a key role in delivering:
- Daily presentation of the golf course, ahead of play, to the expected standard required by the PGA and our members, with specific attention to the greens, tees and bunkers.
- Preparing our championship golf course for an annual national level PGA Championship event.
- An annual programme of improvement through continual investment in the golf course.
What will we do?
- Provide you with a competitive salary and pension contributions.
- Membership of BIGGA and the chance to attend regional events.
- Provide core and specialist training. Core benefits
- Enhanced holiday entitlement (31 days including Bank Holidays)
- Uniform provided
- Free on-site parking
- Free entry to Bowood House and Gardens during the open season
- Hugely discounted Golf Membership (on successful completion of your probationary period)
- Discounted spa treatments and 50% off our beautiful Templespa products
- Employee Assistance Programme through Hospitality Action
- Company events including a Summer Reception at Bowood House hosted by the Lansdowne family.
You may also be interested in
Assistant Greenkeeper - South West & Wales