Due to continued investment and career progression, we are recruiting for a qualified greenkeeper. St Annes Old Links is a highly regarded Championship course on the Fylde Coast, Lancashire. The club has a proud history of hosting county, regional and international events, most recently, both final qualifying for The Open Championship and The Amateur Championship in 2022.
Candidates should have:
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar working environment.
- Qualified to a minimum of NVQ level 2 or equivalent.
- PA1, PA6 qualifications (desirable but not essential)
- A good understanding of greenkeeping practices, operating mowers, Health and Safety protocols.
- Mechanical knowledge or interest is desirable.
Please apply with covering letter and C.V. via e-mail to Greg Wellings: [email protected]
Closing Date: August 31st 2022