Golf Machinery Mechanic
The Royal County Down Golf Club is recognised around the world as one of the finest links courses. Established in 1889 the Championship Course has for the past four years been rated number one in the world by Golf Digest and is continually ranked amongst the top three or four courses by many of the other Top 100 rankings around the globe.
The Club is seeking to employ a full-time Mechanic who can demonstrate the following attributes:
- Maintain the workshop in a well organised and neat and safe manner
- Ordering and purchasing stock within budget requirements
- Passionate, enthusiastic, and highly motivated with a positive and proactive personality and a genuine desire to solve problems
- Experience in maintaining and servicing machinery and equipment to the approved standards of use; adhering to Health & Safety regulations and guidelines
- Ability to service machinery according to manufacturer’s instructions
- Diagnosing and repairing mechanical hydraulic, and electrical faults
- Experience of operating cylinder-grinders and setting-up fine turf cutting units
- Previous golf course mechanic experience is essential.
Some of the skill sets required to be successful in this dynamic role are:
- Excellent communicator
- Enjoy working as part of a team
- Good organisational and computer skills
Pay and conditions:
The Club offers to the right candidate an excellent remuneration package along with 30 days annual leave. We also provide our staff team with great working conditions that includes discounted lunch during working hours and quality staff clothing. The Club prides itself in the continuous development of its staff and is passionate about in ensuring they are able to develop their skills through funded training.
If you would like to be part of the team at The Royal County Down Golf Club, then email your CV and a short application note stating why you are the right person for us.
Send your CV to [email protected]
Closing Date for application is 28th February 2022.