Experienced Golf Course Mechanic
We are seeking an experienced machinery mechanic to join our team at Bowood Hotel Spa & Golf Resort, a PGA certified golf facility widely regarded as the premium venue of the region. Uniquely, the resort is located within a broad, rural estate encompassing forestry, agriculture and historical park and garden landscapes.
The primary responsibility of the position is to maintain and manage our fleet of golf course maintenance equipment with additional responsibility given to a fleet of auxiliary land management equipment.
The successful candidate will be a self-motivated and adaptable individual who has the skills to overcome broad ranging challenges. Working within the estate allows the role to be varied and offers the benefit of a wide colleague base across departments.
Key to the role are:
- Experience with precision cylinder cutting units including the use of grinding equipment
- The ability to monitor and record maintenance and fault logging systems
- Purchasing and acquisition
- Welding and basic fabrication
- Knowledge of hydraulic systems
- Experience with tractors, agricultural and forestry equipment
- Strong regard for safe working practices
- Equipment operation skills in the field will be of benefit to the position
The position is offered on a full-time basis.
A competitive salary commensurate with skills and experience will be offered to the successful candidate, as will a range of benefits.
Please apply via email including your CV and a brief covering letter by 30 September 2020 to https://www.peoplebank.com/php/?CofSIrDhrf
If you have any further inquiries please contact Jaey Goodchild (Head Greenkeeper) via email@example.com
You may also be interested in
Deputy Head Greenkeeper - South West & Wales