Deputy Head Greenkeeper
Braintree Golf Club is an 18 hole parkland golf course located in the village of Stisted on the outskirts of Braintree in North Essex.
As a private members club we are proud of our heritage, whilst always looking to the future to ensure we provide an excellent golf course and facilities to our members. We are looking to recruit an ambitious and highly motivated Deputy Head Greenkeeper.
The applicant will be an excellent team player who is hard working, reliable and have the desire and ambition to drive the course forward. The successful candidate will need to be open minded with a proactive attitude, a good eye for detail, a strong leader with excellent man management skills with a good understanding for golf.
- NVQ level 2/3 in greenkeeping and sports turf management
- PA1, PA2 & PA6 spraying qualifications
- A full driving licence
- Previous team leader / first assistant experience
- Competent in the use of a wide variety of machinery
- Mechanically minded
- Driven, flexible and good communicational & organisational skills
- Ability to work with Head Greenkeeper, setting priorities, managing and motivating the team
- Competitive salary and package
- Staff uniform
- Educational support and opportunities
Subject to qualification/experience, but would expect the annual salary to be between £26000 - £30000 per annum plus overtime
Please apply with a CV and covering letter with your earliest stat date via email to Liam Springett Head Greenkeeper firstname.lastname@example.org