Deputy Head Greenkeeper
Horsley Lodge Golf Club is an 18-hole golf course with USGA spec greens situated on the outskirts of Derby and one of the leading golf courses in the East Midlands since 1990.
Horsley Lodge Golf Club and Hotel is a family run business, which is committed to ensuring it provides the highest quality to both members and visitors all year round.
Applications are invited with the following minimum attributes:
- Highly driven & ambitious
- Minimum NVQ level 3 or equivalent
- PA1,2,6a spraying certificates
- USGA greens experience would be an advantage
- Experience of organising & planning day to day work rotas
- Have a critical eye for detail & for both presentation and playability
- Good understanding of disease management
- Experience of irrigation & water management
- Chainsaw CS32/33 certificate would be an advantage
This is an exciting opportunity for a passionate, motivated individual looking to work at a fantastic facility with a great team.
Please send a covering letter, CV and salary expectations to:
Horsley Lodge golf club
Smalley Mill Road