Deputy Course Manager
Oakmere Golf Club is located just North of Nottingham (est 1972) is a 27-hole complex recently undertaken a major overhaul and upgrade by the renowned course designers Mackenzie and Ebert . We have recently constructed a 9-hole Par 3 course to further enhance our golfing facilities.
We are therefore seeking a Deputy Course Manager to join our hard working and committed team. We are looking for a highly motivated enthusiastic individual who will be working closely along side the course manager.
The individual will have:
• Effective leadership and communication skills
• A positive and flexible approach to work
• Minimum of 5 years Greenkeeping experience
• Deputise in absence of Course Manager and supervise projects and programmes
• PA1, PA2, PA6 essential • Chainsaw qualifications desirable but not essential
• Irrigation repairs and maintenance desirable
• Good understanding of H&S regulations
• Hold full driving license
Pay – negotiable depending on experience.
To apply send CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org