Deputy Course Manager
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Deputy Course Manager at The Bristol Golf Club.
This is an exciting opportunity to come and join Crown Golf (UK's largest golf operator), where our company ethos is training and progression.
The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate a high level of Greenkeeping skills and have extensive knowledge of all aspects of golf course maintenance.
Your responsibility will be to assist the Course Manager in the daily planning and operation of our championship 18 hole course, 9 hole par 3 course, driving range and clubhouse gardens.
The successful candidate will be expected to have an extensive range of skills and qualifications but is likely to have the following qualities:
- Minimum 5 years Greenkeeping experience and qualified to NVQ level 3 or equivalent in sports turf management
- Chainsaw certification CS30/CS31
- Spraying certification PA1/PA2/PA6
- Ability to motivate, lead, develop and mentor others
- A keen eye for detail and presentation
- Knowledge and working experience of health & safety systems
- Irrigation knowledge and experience preferred
Interested applicants are invited to apply to the Course Manager, David Taylor, by email, with a covering letter and detailed CV to:
Closing date for applications is 12th April 2019
Visit our website: https://bristolgolfclub.co.uk/