Deputy Course Manager
Set on the outskirts of Yeovil Town, Yeovil Golf Club is a 27 hole parkland facility. With 18 holes set in Dorset and 9 holes in Somerset. We set to meet and exceed the expectations of our members and visitors.
Yeovil Golf Club are currently seeking a highly motivated and progressive individual to join our team in the position of Deputy Course Manager.
The successful candidate will be someone with high standards of work and a keen eye for detail, knowledgeable in modern greenkeeping practices, a team player with excellent communication skills, and proven experience within the industry.
The successful candidate will play a key role within the management structure of Yeovil Golf Club.
- NVQ level 3 in sports turf desirable, but may consider candidates working towards level 3
- PA 1,2, and 6 spraying certificates
- Proficiency in the usage and maintenance of modern golf course equipment
- Chainsaw certificates (desirable but not essential)
- Experienced in golf course construction
- Can work in a team environment or as an individual
- A keen eye for detail and presentation
- A progressive approach to greenkeeping practices
- Confidence to lead and motivate a team alongside the Course Manager
- Knowledge of Rainbird Irrigation systems
- A good understanding of the game of golf
Competitive salary based on experience and qualification
20 days holidays plus bank holidays
Closing date for applications is Friday 4th of May.
To apply for this position please send your CV and covering letter by email or post to: