After more than 11 successful years, our current course manager is leaving by the end of July 2020. Luffenham Heath is set within the enviably tranquil county of Rutland. The 6563 yard Par 70 (Slope Rating 140) heathland course was shaped by golf legends Harry Colt and James Braid and hosted Regional Qualifying for the Open Championship, 2013-2017 and this years EGU Seniors Open Championship.
The new course manager will take personal responsibility for ensuring that member and guest playing expectations are consistently met or exceeded. The successful candidate should be fully qualified and ideally have the following attributes:
- Manage and supervise the greenkeeping team, demonstrating high levels of management skills, communication and leadership.
- Manage budgets, finance and resources.
- Work with our key consultants and advisors.
- Manage the golf course and environmental policies.
- Appraise, train and assess the greenkeeping team and review the current structure.
- Ideally have Level 3 and ready to work towards Level 4/5; with PA1, PA2 and PA6 spraying certificates.
- Previous experience as a course manager and working at a heathland course is desirable.
Closing date for applications is 16th April 2020
Further details will be provided on request
Please forward your CV to:
Visit our website: https://www.luffenhamheath.org/