An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented Course Manager to lead our team.
Cawder Golf Club has two stunning courses; our Championship course with its very own “Amen Corner” and the more forgiving Keir Course. Our members and guests expect exceptional playing surfaces in line with the reputation we have developed over the years.
Following the announcement of the departure of our current Course Manager, we seek to appoint a dedicated and motivated Professional who shares the ambitions of the Club.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A proven track record as a Course Manager or Head Greenkeeper
- Suitable qualifications and a demonstrable Professional development plan
- A modern approach to greenkeeping with the desire to embrace the latest practices and technologies
- The ability to communicate well with members, guests, colleagues and committee members
- The ability to motivate others and get the very best from a large team
- Experience of managing staff and operational budgets
The remuneration package will include a competitive salary which is negotiable depending on experience, complimentary Club Membership, payment of all Professional body fees, full uniform and discounted food and beverage whilst on duty.
Please apply by email before the 10th of December with a CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the position to:
Kevin McAleer, General Manager