Founded in 1890, Alresford Golf Club has developed into one of the most attractive and challenging courses in the south of England. Situated on historic chalk downland adjoining the South Downs National Park, the course is playable year-round and is almost never closed. The reputation of the course for its outstanding overall presentation and true greens, has led to the club hosting regular County amateur and PGA tournaments.
The Club is seeking a new Course Manager, to lead our team in continuing to develop and improve the course and environment.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience of leading a team and setting high standards of work
- Be capable of setting, managing and implementing all ITM programmes
- Have the desire to present a course of which the membership will be proud
- Have excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Have a good understanding of downland rough management techniques as well as managing other habitats
- Have the ability to manage and oversee both in-house and contracted-out projects
- Be able to demonstrate excellent budgeting skills
- Have a sound knowledge of Health and Safety regulations and practices
A competitive remuneration package commensurate with experience is offered.
Interested applicants should apply by e-mail, with a covering letter and a full CV enclosed to:
Closing date for applications: Friday 24th August 2018
Visit our website: www.alresfordgolf.co.uk
You may also be interested in
The Master Greenkeeper Certificate is awarded to those members of BIGGA who have reached the highest standards of greenkeeping and golf course management.Find out more