SOUTHPORT OLD LINKS GOLF CLUB - Moss Lane, Churchtown, Southport PR9 7QS requires a Course Manager.
- have a minimum of five years’ experience in modern greenkeeping.
- hold NVQ level 3 qualification in Sports Turf Management, equivalent or higher.
- be a team player who is also able to lead, manage and motivate the staff in the team.
- be able to plan and implement work schedules to required timetables.
- be able to prepare, agree and work within agreed budgets.
- be computer literate for the purpose of accurate record keeping of expenditure, budgets, work programmes, course policies etc.
- be a good communicator at all levels using various communication practices.
- have a flexible approach to working hours and practices.
- be committed to personal and staff development including appraisals.
- have an up to date knowledge & application of Health & Safety legislation.
- have a valid driving licence.
You will be expected to work under the direction of the Greens Chairman / Committee in liaison with the General Manager. Your team will consist of yourself plus two other members of staff.
No accommodation provided. Salary negotiable.
BIGGA subscriptions will be paid by the Club.