Founded in 1904 Coombe Wood Golf Club is an established private members' club situated in the Coombe estate in Kingston Upon Thames.
This is a great opportunity for an experienced Deputy looking to make the next step or a Course Manager looking to relocate to the area. Reporting to the Chairman and Director of Greens, the Golf Course Manager will form part of the Club’s senior management staff and be directly responsible for the day to day running of the golf clubs grounds and the management of the club’s greenkeeping team.
The Golf Course Manager’s main responsibilities and duties will include:
• Course conditions and presentation
• The management, motivation and leadership of the greenkeeping team
• The management and maintenance of all greenkeeping equipment
• Management of all budgets set for the club’s grounds Qualifications and Experience
• Four years experience as either a Deputy Head Greenkeeper or Course Manager at a recognised Golf Club
• Minimum NVQ level 3 in Golf Course Management
• Pa1, 2 and 6
Competitive salary based on qualifications and experience.
If you would like to be part of the clubs future, then please apply in confidence by email, sending your CV to the club, addressed to the Chairman at: Info@coombewoodgolf.com
Visit our website: www.combewoodgolf.com
You may also be interested in
Greenkeeper - South East
Assistant Greenkeeper - South East
The Master Greenkeeper Certificate is awarded to those members of BIGGA who have reached the highest standards of greenkeeping and golf course management.Find out more