Thonock Park is a 36-hole golf venue set in 800 acres of beautiful Lincolnshire countryside. This stunning venue, owned by PING, boasts a flood-lit undercover driving range, teaching studio, a large two-story clubhouse with extensive function/catering capabilities and new luxury accommodation.
The successful candidate will have extensive experience in all aspects of golf course management.
They will form part of the venue’s senior management team and be responsible for:
- Golf course preparation and condition
- Landscape and gardens
- Management and development of the greenkeeping team
- Management of machinery, equipment, irrigation system and chemical applications
- Annual budget and expense control
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree or equivalent in Fine Turf Management or related study
- At least two years’ experience as Head Greenkeeper
If you have a passion for golf, great customer service skills, a high attention to detail and would like to be a part of this prestigious brand, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Visit our website: https://www.thonockpark.co.uk/
The Master Greenkeeper Certificate is awarded to those members of BIGGA who have reached the highest standards of greenkeeping and golf course management.Find out more