An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen for an experienced and talented Course Manager to lead our team.
Cawder Golf Club has two stunning courses; our Championship course with its very own “Amen Corner” and the flat, forgiving Keir Course. Our members and guests expect exceptional playing surfaces in line with the reputation we have developed over the years.
Following the retirement of our current Course Manager, we now seek to appoint a dedicated and motivated Professional who shares the ambitions of the Club.
The successful candidate will have the following:
- A proven track record as a Course Manager or Head Greenkeeper
- Suitable qualifications and a demonstrable Professional development plan
- A modern approach to greenkeeping with the desire to embrace the latest practices and technologies
- The ability to communicate well with members, guests, colleagues and committee membersThe ability to motivate others and get the very best from a team
- Experience of managing staff and operational budgets
The remuneration package will include a competitive salary which is negotiable depending on experience, complimentary Club Membership, full uniform and discounted food and beverage whilst on duty.
Please apply by email before the 25th of March with a CV and covering letter detailing your suitability for the position to:
Visit our website: https://www.cawdergolfclub.com/
You may also be interested in
The Master Greenkeeper Certificate is awarded to those members of BIGGA who have reached the highest standards of greenkeeping and golf course management.Find out more