Whittington Heath Golf Club
- 5-10 years’ of heathland experience and relevant experience of growing in new areas – ideally in a similar role showing clear achievements
- A good understanding of heathland / links golf course management is desirable
- Professional qualifications suitable for this senior position.
- Possess a wealth of technical green-keeping and agronomy skills together with impeccable standards of course preparation nurtured over many years.
- Be familiar with the workings of a members’ owned Golf Club
- Have the ability/experience to handle different situations in a calm and positive manner.
- You have the ability and experience to inspire a team of people, all with differing outlooks and ambitions, to achieve the objectives set by the Club.
- You should have a high standard of professionalism with strong (and clear) written and verbal communication skills both internally and with third parties.
- You have a methodical approach, an eye for detail and be committed to delivering to the highest standard.
To apply candidates should email a letter highlighting their motivation for the role and relevant experience, an up-to-date CV, details of your current remuneration and notice period and ability to relocate if necessary.
Contact: Bruce Jamieson at Timberlake Golf – E: email@example.com;
Mob: 07768 874845
Application deadline: Friday 8th March 2019