JOB TITLE: Assistant Mechanic (full-time)
DEPARTMENT: Grounds Maintenance
REPORTS TO: Head Mechanic
LOCATION: Tottenham Hotspur’s Training Centre (Enfield) and Stadium (Tottenham)
Tottenham Hotspur is a world famous football club based in North London. Off the pitch, the Club has a strong and successful business model centred around building a platform for long-term success, which includes a new world-class stadium.
The Club operates across multiple sites, including a world class Training Centre, where the position of Assistant Mechanic is based. The Centre is the main location for the Club’s First Team training and coaching activities, and its impeccable presentation is one of the many features that have led to it being recognised as one of the best training facilities in Europe.
To assist the Head Mechanic in the efficient day-to-day maintenance of the Grounds Department machinery and tools both at the Training Centre and Stadium.
- To assist the Head Mechanic with the routine maintenance of the Training Centre and Stadium machinery and the organisation of the Grounds Maintenance Building (GMB) and yards
- Keep records of any repairs/maintenance
- To assist with the maintenance and sharpening of cutting units, rotary mowers, hand tools, hedge cutters and shears
- Uphold cleanliness and tidiness of GMB/yard
- Hard working and enthusiastic
- Thinks ahead, generates ideas and thinks of creative solutions to problems
- Values & respects others, builds relationships, collaborates
- Gets things done, delivers to high standards, takes responsibility
- Proactive, energetic and self-sufficient
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Experience and understanding of landscape equipment
- Suitable qualifications in mechanical engineering
- Three years previous experience in a similar environment desirable
- Full driving licence
To apply please consult the careers page on our company website: https://tottenhamhotspur.ciphr-irecruit.com/templates/CIPHR/job_list.aspx
Deadline for applications: 6pm Sunday 9 February 2020