Assistant GreenKeeper/Spray Technician.
Fulwell Golf Club is a private members golf club. Fulwell is a parkland course of 6,465 yards, par 71, with tree-lined fairways. We aim to produce quality playing surfaces all year round, which provide an enjoyable and challenging test for golfers of all standards.
We are now recruiting to fill our vacant Assistant Greenkeeper/Spray Technician position. The successful candidate will be responsible for performing greenkeeping duties to an expected high standard. The role will also involve all spraying duties, chemical stock/ordering and COSHH assessments.
Our ideal candidate will possess the following qualifications, experience, and skills:
- PA1, 2 and 6 Essential.
- Experience of spraying duties.
- Knowledge of chemical products.
- Knowledge of H&S in the workplace.
- Experience of Health & Safety systems management.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Flexible approach to working hours.
- NVQ Level 2/3 in Greenkeeping.
- Knowledge of IT systems such as MS Office.
- The successful candidate must demonstrate a professional and modern approach to greenkeeping.
A competitive salary package will be offered and is negotiable depending on experience and qualifications. Staff benefits include company pension, use of the golf course, all relevant P.P.E. and uniform is provided, BIGGA membership, ongoing training, and opportunity to gain new qualifications.
To apply, please send your CV and a covering letter to: Coursemanager@fulwellgolfclub.co.uk