Erskine Golf Club are looking for a passionate and driven assistant greenkeeper to work within an established team to provide an excellent golfing experience for all members and visitors. This presents an excellent opportunity to develop your skills and be a part of our continued success at this prestigious golf club.
Erskine Golf Club is a traditional and progressive private members Club with a proud golfing heritage and the excellent standards are further enhanced by the beautiful panorama and superb location, a mere 7 minutes from Glasgow Airport.
Reporting directly to the Head Greenkeeper, you should have proven ability as an assistant greenkeeper and be able to work under pressure and respond proactively to the varied requirements of a busy golf club. Attention to detail and a flexible approach, the successful candidate will have an excellent work ethic.
• Competitive salary, plus paid weekend overtime
• 5.6 weeks paid holiday (inc public holidays)
• Minimum 3 year’s green-keeping experience.
• NVQ level 3 sports turf management.
• PA 1,2 and 6 spraying certificates
• Chainsaw Licence desirable but not essential.
• Passion to learn and exceed member’s expectations.
• Knowledge of the game of golf with a playing handicap.
• Full driving licence required with own transport
To apply, please submit your c.v. and covering letter to C Campbell, Managing Secretary, email@example.com and the closing date for applications is Tuesday 14th September 2019.