Colony Club is looking to employ an Assistant Greenkeeper to work on both of its two golf courses just south of Vienna, Austria. The golf courses are highly recognised as being amongst the best in Austria, having often won the inter Austrian Leading Golf Courses Tests Overall. The beautiful City of Vienna is only a 15 Minute train ride away from the next town of Himberg.
- Candidates must have minimum 4 years’ experience and be qualified to NVQ Level 2 or equivalent.
- The applicant should be hard working, willing to strive to a high quality and willing to work overtime and weekend shifts as part of a rota.
- Accommodation is provided on site as part of the wage structure, as is uniform and lunch when working
- Free golf Membership is included
- The contract is a full-time ongoing contract with paid winter holiday (2 to 3 months depending on overtime worked)
The start date: will be either the 25th of February or the 4th of March 2019.
Please apply with covering letter and CV via email to John Jackson at Jackson@colonygolf.com
Visit our Website: www.colonygolf.com