An Assistant Greenkeeper is required to join our dedicated greens staff.
What we are looking for:
- NVQ Level 2 or higher.
- At least 3 years experience.
- Spraying certificate desirable.
- Chainsaw certificate desirable.
- Good time management.
- Ability to work alone and in a team.
The ideal candidate must be competent in the following areas:
- Switching & brushing.
- Mowing all playing surfaces to a high and presentable standard.
- Scarifying/verticutting and aerating turf.
- Applying top dressing and repairing divots.
- Setting up the golf course in accordance with the rules of golf i.e. changing holes and moving tee markers.
- Maintaining bunkers.
- Driving a tractor with attachments.
- Preparing & maintaining machinery for use & storage.
A competitive salary will be paid to the successful applicant
Accommodation is not available but the course is conveniently located close to Maidenhead, Wokingham, Windsor, Bracknell and Slough.
Please apply by sending a CV with covering letter to: