Established in 1895, New Zealand Golf Club is considered one of the finest Heathland golf courses in Surrey, and ranked amongst the top 100 golf courses in the UK.
The Club requires an Assistant Greenkeeper to join our existing team on a full-time basis. Prior qualifications and experience would be an advantage but not essential as training can be provided to the successful applicant.
Applicants must be:
- Hardworking • Enthusiastic
- Able to work to high standards
- Able to work as part of a team. Position details:
- 40 hour week plus additional weekend work
- Paid overtime
- Staff lunch
- Paid BIGGA membership
- Inclusion in staff gratuities
- Opportunities for further training
- Competitive salary based on experience and qualifications
Please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com